S52-078 - Selvedge Polka Dot Half- & Full-Discharge Print Small Scarf, Indigo / White
- Selvedge polka dot indigo half- and full-discharge print
- 5.5 oz, 100% cotton
- Washed once to soften the fabric
- Fabric origin: Okayama, Japan
- Red-line selvedge along one edge
- Label constructed from USA-sourced natural cotton twill tape
- 52" x 13"
Made in USA (New York City)
Note: The line of small holes running along the selvedge of this fabric is caused by the "temples" on a shuttle loom, which grab the edges of the fabric to hold it tight. These holes, which will gradually close up after washing and using the item, are characteristic of the antique machinery that was used to produce this fabric.
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.