Kakishibu Dyed Cotton Oxford Pocket Square, Hand-Drawn Check
- Cotton oxford fabric dyed with kakishibu, a traditional Japanese dye made using fermented juice from unripe persimmons
- Kakishibu is known for its distinct color as well as its anti-bacterial and water-proofing qualities
- Color will darken with use and exposure to sun
- 100% cotton
- Fabric origin: Japan
- Non-selvedge, finished edges
- Label constructed from USA-sourced natural cotton twill tape
- 13" x 13"
Made in USA (New York City)
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.