Standard Logo Tote, Natural / Red Logo
From Stanley & Sons: "The original Apron and Bag Company was a manufacturer of factory aprons and bags owned and operated by Stanley Grodzki in New York City.
"In 2008, Chris Grodzki, inspired by his grandfather and the products he made, re-established Stanley & Sons Apron and Bag Company. With close attention to detail and construction of an American made product, every apron and bag is built to last."
- 24 oz natural canvas with selvedge at side seams
- Screen-printed "Stanley & Sons" logo
- 12 oz hand-dyed leather straps
- Natural canvas U-shaped interior pocket
- 10.10 oz natural army duck canvas base panel
- Hand-hammered copper rivets backed with leather washers at all points of stress
- Sewn on vintage Singer single-needle machine
- Stanley & Sons sewn-in label
- 23" wide x 15.5" tall x 7" deep
- Handles extend 8" above top edge of bag
Made in USA
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.